Monday, June 3, 2013

Adventure 2013

Hallo!
So it's time to start the travel updates again.
This summer, I'm in the UK for two months! This adventure is a mix of an internship with a remarkable group that uses theatre for social betterment, a language study, a little bit of nomadding around, and also some great family vacation time.
I'm going to get to even meet up with Ball State folks along the way: my friend, Morgan, who's studying in Italy, and my professor Dr. Michael O'Hara, who is just outside London at a convention of the International Shaw Society. I'm also going to get to meet up with at least two of my dear friends from my Guildhall experience last summer!
If you care to follow me on Twitter, I'm talleybethgale, and I'm using #girlgoesadventuring for this trip.

My itinerary is roughly:
June: Internship with Mind The Gap in Bradford, England (and a couple side trips to London and Stratford-Upon-Avon).
First week of July: visiting my best friend, Morgan, in Viterbo, Italy.
Second week of July: Taking Gaelic One at Sabhal Mor Ostaig, on the Isle of Skye (I'm going back!)
Rest of July and first week of August: Seeing Scotland and the Lake District with my parents, sister, and grandmother!