Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day One!

It was day one!

All is going well. Here's a view from my window.



The people at Mind the Gap are fabulous. The professional Acting Company and the training group, Making Theatre, are both made up of some of the most vibrant, funny, and endearing people, and I can't wait to get to know them. The Artist and Admin teams are great as well.

In the mornings on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, the group has a dance session. Tuesdays' sessions are in Street Dance, so that's what I got to take part in today! In the afternoons, we have rehearsal. Right now, we're preparing for the Silver Moth Ball, which is a fundraising ball on the 21st. We have to prepare logistics as well as what the company is going to perform.


The place where I'm staying is newly renovated and snazzy, as far as student accommodation is concerned! After seeing the premises and working them, I would recommend Castle Residential Properties  if you're ever a student needing a place to lease for a longish amount of time in this area. :)

As of now, I've seen little of the actual city, but I have a friend who's offered to show me around this weekend.

For now, I am still a little jet- weary, so this evening, after running errands and getting groceries, I think I may just call it a day.
Although, there is a pub just down the street...